Monday, October 20, 2008

Chill Session with Rob and Lauren

What a busy week! Three posts in one week is a record, I think. And I still have one more session to post from last weekend!

I had the absolute pleasure of attending a Chill Session with awesome wedding photographers Rob and Lauren yesterday. They are a young couple who have built an amazing and artistic wedding photography business in a very short period of time. If you scroll to the bottom of the post about the session, I'm the one in the back, in the brown jacket with my legs crossed, paying absolutely no attention to the shoot. :) They shared alot of amazing information and let us pick their brains. It was so great to meet them and so many other photographers.

We also got to tag along on a session with them. We had an awesome couple, Greg and Carole, volunteer to be followed around a business park by a bunch of photographers taking their picture. They were so amazing and gracious in the face of all of our lenses. Here are some pictures to give you the idea:


Can you even see Greg and Carole in the midst of that crowd?


Lauren getting up close and personal.


This was my view for much of the shoot (I'm not complaining!).


Rob (playing with a camera), Lauren goofing it up for Bruce from Moments in Digital. If you want to see what the shot looked like, go look at his blog!


Notice Lauren giving animated direction in the top right.

I had such a great time and more than a few lightbulbs went off for me, so I'm excited to put them into action in my photography.

Also, if you are looking for wedding photographers, look no further. Rob and Lauren are fantastic and fun and, if you are fantastic and fun, exactly who you would want there on your big day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jane,

    Thanks for commenting on my post and for that great photo. Too funny that you shot me shooting Lauren and we both posted the same idea from different viewpoints. Very cool. Sarah and I had a great time and it was nice meeting everyone. I'd love to do it again sometime - hopefully when it's warmer out.

    ReplyDelete