Monday, October 27, 2008

Wherefore Art Thou, Comments?

Hi everyone!

I don't get a whole lot of visitors to my website, but I do get a few. The problem is, I don't know who you all are! I know my mom visits, but there's more than just her. To find out a bit more about you, I want to encourage comments on my posts. So, I'll post a question and hopefully you visitors will speak up. So, today's question is: who are you and how did you get to my blog?

Ready, set, comment!

Here's a picture of the cutest baby ever to inspire you:



Comment! Please?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane!! I'm assuming this is your baby. Cutie!! You know how I got to your blog... :)

    Alisa Groves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first came across carillon jane photography back in 1967 when I met the acclaimed photographer in Sri Lanka as she was documenting the rise to power of the first female head of government in post-colonial Asia...

    That, or we work in the same office.

    Good blogging, Jane.


    -Herman

    ReplyDelete