Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wanna Learn About Taking Pictures?



I'm offering a workshop! I love taking pictures. I especially love taking awesome pictures. What better way to celebrate photography than helping other people take awesome pictures?

The details:

Session 1 - How to Take Better Photos

This session will focus on basic composition and lighting so you can take awesome photos of people. I can definitely cover other subjects, but we'll mostly deal with people-pictures.
Who's It For?
For people with point and shoot and DSLRs, but I won't be covering camera settings in detail (aperture, shutter speed, ISO), so if you don't know the ins and outs of your DSLR, you could still take the class but operate it on AUTO.

How Long Is It?
1.5 hrs

How Much Does It Cost?
All for the low low price of $30

When?
Tuesday November 25 7:30-9:00 pm OR
Saturday November 29 10:00-11:30 am

Where?
At my house in west-central Edmonton.
Each class is limited to five participants, so let me know ASAP. Depending on interest, I may hold a DSLR-focussed class either sometime in December or in the New Year, so let me know if you would be interested in that option.

Let me know if you have any questions at all and please feel free to share this offer with others that might be interested.


1 comment: